Here We Go: 5 Random Facts About Me
After following various blogs for quite some time, I think it’s neat to learn interesting things about the writers behind the keyboards. I thought it might be fun to share a few random tidbits about myself. So here we go:
- I am obsessed with decorating for every holiday, particularly Christmas. Perhaps I am channeling my cutesy, inner elementary teacher, but sometimes I think I love decorating for holidays more than my kids do. 🙂
- I have always disliked germs. So much that as a child, I received bottles of hand sanitizer and soap, as gifts on holidays. Funny, right?
- I have always loved office supplies from a young age. The excitement I would get from a Christmas stocking full of tape, glue, pretty paper, and colorful pens still warms my heart to this day.
- I used to hate the taste of coffee until I graduated from college and became a teacher. I woke up every day at 5:30 a.m. and slowly realized coffee was a must. Frappuccinos were my gateway to becoming a regular coffee drinker. Thank you, Starbucks! Now I can enjoy coffee anyway, including drinking it black.
- I have been a long-time fan of The Dave Matthews Band and have seen nearly 60 shows over the years. Seeing them play live is one of my happy places.
So there you go. 5 random facts. Now you know some of my quirky characteristics that my friends and family have come to either embrace or at least endure. 😉
What is something interesting others may not know about you?
As always, I am eager to hear your thoughts or comments. If something sparks your interest or if you have any questions, please share them below. And if this piece resonated with you, please consider supporting my site through Buy Me a Coffee. Your support enables me to craft more stories to share with you all. 💕